Forum Discussion

4 years ago

How to export the boundary values from a Widget

I have a dashboard to show the CPU of particular resources. Each widgets of the panel have CPU details of particular resource group. I have used Virtual Datapoints with some mathematical calculations.

As these are graph widgets, the option called `boundaries` are showing at the end of the widget (when we open in wide screen). For whatever time range selected in the calendar, the widget cumulates the respective metrics' data for that time range and shows as "boundaries" (one single cumulative value for the entire time range for each metric/datapoint)

By default the boundary values are showing as min, max and avg. I need to download these boundary values of each widget for the time range which I select.

There is a option called "download" in each widget but it gives all the values only from the graph for each time instance. So there are more values which are variable according to the time instance.

Is there any way to get the boundary values which is nothing one single cumulative value of a datapoint for the entire time range which I select. This information is very significant and I need this very urgently.

Could anyone please help me on this as soon as possible

2 Replies

Anonymous

As far as I know, there's no way to download those boundary values through the UI. You'd have to go through the API

• On 7/17/2020 at 12:09 PM, Archana said:

I have a dashboard to show the CPU of particular resources. Each widgets of the panel have CPU details of particular resource group. I have used Virtual Datapoints with some mathematical calculations.

As these are graph widgets, the option called `boundaries` are showing at the end of the widget (when we open in wide screen). For whatever time range selected in the calendar, the widget cumulates the respective metrics' data for that time range and shows as "boundaries" (one single cumulative value for the entire time range for each metric/datapoint)

By default the boundary values are showing as min, max and avg. I need to download these boundary values of each widget for the time range which I select.

There is a option called "download" in each widget but it gives all the values only from the graph for each time instance. So there are more values which are variable according to the time instance.

Is there any way to get the boundary values which is nothing one single cumulative value of a datapoint for the entire time range which I select. This information is very significant and I need this very urgently.

Could anyone please help me on this as soon as possible

Could anyone please help me on this?