Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

system.properties value is not editable

In uiv4 version of portal, we are not able to edit system.properties on any of the servers.

• That doesn’t make sense. However, just for sanity: you have scrolled to the right? (horizontal scroll bars ftw!)

I’m also wondering if there are some LM User permission shenanigans taking place. From the screenshot that @Udayaramya shared, it looks like we should be able to see the Edit button.

9 Replies

• That doesn’t make sense. However, just for sanity: you have scrolled to the right? (horizontal scroll bars ftw!)

I’m also wondering if there are some LM User permission shenanigans taking place. From the screenshot that @Udayaramya shared, it looks like we should be able to see the Edit button.

• System Categories is now at the bottom of a resource. I have seen that system.categories isn’t listed if there are no categories. You simply add it then.

Ajay
    Icon for LM Champion rankLM Champion

Hi @Udayaramya ,

That’s right. As I mentioned you can edit only system.categories

If you are not able to, this could be permission issue. You should raise a support ticket for these types of issues or on chat ( if available)

Hope that helps