Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Sybase monitoring support

Is Sybase database supported. Do you have any standard plugin's to be used. 

If Sybase is not supported, any OOB options to enable monitoring.

28 Replies

• Thank you . Integration is done .  can you please tell me how to pull metrics

• Why did you build an integration if you were just going to SSH into it?

If you’re going to SSH, the fact that it’s Sybase has no impact. Just do something like this or this.

• I mean I have done integration by calling jcon4 and read the db . Now I want metrics , what to do 

• Why did you build an integration if you were just going to SSH into it?

If you’re going to SSH, the fact that it’s Sybase has no impact. Just do something like this or this.

Please help

• iam getting this error while giving ssh 

The script failed, elapsed time: 0 seconds - invalid privatekey: [B@16932a9b com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: invalid privatekey: [B@16932a9b at com.jcraft.jsch.KeyPair.load(KeyPair.java:712) at com.jcraft.jsch.KeyPair.load(KeyPair.java:603) at com.jcraft.jsch.IdentityFile.newInstance(IdentityFile.java:38) at com.jcraft.jsch.JSch.addIdentity(JSch.java:387) at com.jcraft.jsch.JSch.addIdentity(JSch.java:351) at com.jcraft.jsch.JSch$addIdentity.call(Unknown Source) at Script158.run(Script158.groovy:59)

thanks

• iam using this in my script

Class.forName("com.sybase.jdbc4.jdbc.SybDriver")   

i have jconn4.0.1.jar in my wraper config. still its saying cant find driver. can you please tell me weather iam calling correctly or not