Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

What happened to chat support?

Over the last week, I’ve been popping into the support section, just to see if “chat” is available.  Not once in the past week when I’ve randomly checked has chat support been available.  What gives?  It used to be that I could pull up live chat and get a tech within 30 or so minutes, depending on how busy they were.  The last few support tickets I’ve had, I’ve had to do email support which really slows down the process.  This was the primary reason behind why I started just randomly checking if chat support was available.  

• Hi Kirby,

In the first instance like this please contact your CSM ( Customer Success Manager). This might be because of a contract renewal (removing chat support) that has happened in your organisation.

Your CSM will be able to tell you if there are any other reasons apart from that.

Hope that helps

3 Replies

Ajay
    Icon for LM Champion rankLM Champion

Hi Kirby,

In the first instance like this please contact your CSM ( Customer Success Manager). This might be because of a contract renewal (removing chat support) that has happened in your organisation.

Your CSM will be able to tell you if there are any other reasons apart from that.

Hope that helps

• Yeah, apparently LM moved chat support to the “enhanced support package” which I’m guessing we don’t have.  That’s disappointing considering the price we pay per year for LM.