Forum Discussion

Kelemvor
Icon for Expert rankExpert
4 days ago

Anyone else getting Spammed with emails this morning?

I've received 150+ emails so far this morning from the New & Improved support site.  Seems like a Fail to me.  Also can't chat or log into the Support site to see if they're aware of the problem...

• I filled out the form on their website that I was directed to for when I have trouble logging into the new support portal.  Now I just got this:

That's oh so helpful.

Stuart_Weenig
      Former Employee

The bot says the same thing, "You should engage support."

No duh.

• Anyone else not get the "Welcome to the upgraded LogicMonitor tech support portal" email?  I don't see it anywhere, including Junk.  I can't log into the new portal at all.  I filled out a form that it has you fill out if you can't get help the normal way but haven't been contacted yet.

When I try to do a Password Reset I end up in a loop putting in my email, clicking a link, and repeating forever.  Not sure if my ID is supposed to be my email or what. *sigh*

Drew_Hawkins
      Icon for Neophyte rankNeophyte

I reached out to our account rep, and they got someone somewhere to send me a password reset link that worked. I have not gotten any responses from LM support at all today. Only the one from my account rep. I assume their system is down. 

I wonder if they have a service status page now that they have moved support to its own service/domain. 

Mike_Moniz
        Icon for Professor rankProfessor

They have an independent https://status.logicmonitor.com for a while but don't know if they updated it to include the new site. I'm guessing support is getting pounded today. I'm also not able to log into the support site myself but luckily I'm not in current need for support so I can wait it out for a little bit until they work out the issues.

• I just attempted to create a ticket and subsequently somehow created 3.  I guess I'll just wait until I get a response from one of them.  

Also, I had chat support before but now I do not see the live support chat button as mentioned in the blog post.  

Stuart_Weenig
      Former Employee

As far as i can tell, chat support from within the product won't happen anymore. Only on the support site.

• I can't figure out how to log into the new Support site.  The account I'm posting this with is linked to my personal email.  The account I log into LM and their Zendesk with is my Work email.  I can't get anything to work when I go to the Support Portal from within LM itself.

ResGurka
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hello! If you have chat support, you will need to use the AI Bot to get connected. You can find more info in the overview video in this post. https://community.logicmonitor.com/blog/lm-news/migration-to-new-support-platform/16392

• I had created a new support account on their support site last week and created a new ticket. This week I cant login and it appears the support site is down and their password reset system is broken. 

ResGurka
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Thank you, Drew. I reached out to support and they see your new requests. They're working to get this resolved. Thank you for your patience. 

• Hello Kelemvor and marti I want to confirm that these were indeed legitimate emails coming from LogicMonitor and related to the migration to our new support system. There was an error that caused a subset of customers to get email update notifications for closed cases that were migrated over. We are looking into the root cause of what happened here and can provide an RCA via our support channels once we have completed our Investigation. I apologize for the inconvenience or concern this may have caused, our intent was to provide a great experience moving into the new platform, and this is not the first impression we wanted to set with that. We are working around the clock to make sure further iterations and refinements are not disruptive to our customers. 

• Yes, I am seeing the same issue. Trying to reach out to support. Concerned it might be phishing attacks.  The url in the message looks suspicious, not a logicmonitor domain:

logicmonitor.my.site.com/support/s/case/500Pe00000J1SMdIAN

Stuart_Weenig
      Former Employee

I got 500+ emails. Also, I lost the ability to see my org requests. Frustratingly chatting with the AI bot trying to figure out the quickest way to skip to a human.

I can't believe I'm paying for support where they've swapped the first level engineers with an AI bot.

Stuart_Weenig
        Former Employee

If it's alright, I'm going to hijack this thread to list all the issues i've run into so far with the new portal (that i've used for 20 minutes):

• The AI chat bot was of no use. It only served to elevate my frustration beyond what I was already experiencing due to the aforementioned 500+ emails. I may just spend a couple hours in there attempting to train it to accept a key word like "broken" as an indicator that the AI should transfer to an agent.
        • I lost the ability to see tickets for my org. This was setup previously and apparently was overlooked by LM support. 
        • Support couldn't fix the above issue. They wanted me to reach out to a different department to fix permissions. Support can't fix permissions issues on the support portal.
        • There's no way to re-open a case. The old portal had a way of clicking a single button to start a new case referencing the old case. This appears to be lost.
        • Once drilled into a ticket, there's no indication what the ticket number is. There's a note saying that Abhishek created the case on 9/13, even though the ticket was opened on February 14. It's unclear if this is an internal ticket or the original ticket number.
        • I can't figure out how to find tickets based on the old ticket number. 
        • It appears when you engage the chat to open a new case, the AI bot thinks you're still working on the original case. 
        • It's unclear if, when the bot transfers you to a human, if you're waiting in queue or if the transfer is going to work. The AI bot leaves the chat but the indicator still say's transferring. Am i in the queue? As the transfer taking a long time? Is anyone even going to fulfill the service I'm paying for?
        • There's no queue position indicator anymore. It was nice to know previously what position you were in the queue. It would help gauge how long you had until someone answered. Position 8? Ok, i've got 2 hours until they answer.