Forum Discussion

Drew_Hawkins
Icon for Neophyte rankNeophyte
8 days ago

Customer Support a Dumpster Fire

Went to create a support ticket, which has to be done on a different website and portal login. Clicking the "GET SUPPORT" button opens an AI chat with the intelligence of a toddler who just drank a red bull and fell down the stairs trying to fly. 

Is this a joke? Locking support tickets behind a cheap low effort AI chatbot is not how you should be implementing AI. 

AI needs to be looking at alert trends and datasource outputs for anomalies that might not trigger an alert but should be investigated further. Not for gatekeeping your support people from the customers. 

• I've brought this up to our account rep as well... I don't need the bot to search the KB for me... I can do that bit.  So I just use it to "Open a Support ticket"... apparently, "Talk to an Engineer" may help get to a human as well... but as a search front end for the KB... It's ok at finding pertinent articles.

• Drew_Hawkins

I understand that this is not a solution when there is a need for someone to interact with your portal, but...

I (and other non-LM staff) will try to help here in the Community if we can.  If you DO get an answer here, other people googling for the answer can be helped also.