Forum Discussion

David_Bond
Icon for Professor rankProfessor
4 days ago

Community Forum request: Bug Reports

To stop me flooding this channel with bug reports, please create a Bug Reports channel.

mray SuzanneShaw 

SuzanneShaw
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi David_Bond how were these handled before?  Ideally all product issues are going through the support portal so they are tracked and we can ensure they are resolved

David_Bond
      Icon for Professor rankProfessor

Hi SuzanneShaw

FEED tickets are a black hole with no tracking. Chat is no more. The Support portal doesn't allow community members to see the feature request/bug report and comment/vote.

My understanding is that this community's aim is designed to foster "customer pull" discussion of things that we power users care about and to gather momentum around issues that really matter.  We really love the product and want to see it improve - so let's discuss that in the open?

Meraki, Atlassian, Microsoft and Github communities work great, with feature requests and bug reports gaining votes.  What do votes mean?  Product attention!

pgordon
        Icon for Advisor rankAdvisor

Completely agree - I feel like this was discussed at one of the recent livestreams too, at least someone brought it up in the one I was in