Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sharing Dashboard views

I was wondering if this would be a good thread to start to share some Dashboard widget views, I am in the process of implementing logic monitor and would be great to have a view of what kind of dashboards are being used by different teams like Networks, Server , Storage, Security etc.

Just a screen shot describing the view would be awesome. I have added some I have created on our implementation.

Thanks in advance. 

Medi

25 Replies

• Does anyone have a dashboard for PostgreSQL lying around they wouldn't mind sharing?

• @Mosh Any chance you could make some thorough directions on how to replicate your custom google apps dashboard? I am very interested in making something like this but don't even know where to begin.

• 1 hour ago, mkerfoot said:

@Mosh Any chance you could make some thorough directions on how to replicate your custom google apps dashboard? I am very interested in making something like this but don't even know where to begin.

Hi @mkerfoot, have sent you a message with a YouTube link on how to get started with Google Apps Script web apps.

• Has anyone updated the Unifi dashboard/collectors/data points? It doesn't appear to pull all the data it used to with the newest controller version.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    On 1/4/2022 at 12:53 PM, GR910 said:

Has anyone updated the Unifi dashboard/collectors/data points? It doesn't appear to pull all the data it used to with the newest controller version.

Have you checked that the underlying datasources are pulling data? If you're not getting data in the underlying datasources, your problem is there, not necessarily the dashboard.