Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

LogicMonitor session timeouts

Since early this week, I’m unable to maintain my session to the LogicMonitor portal. I have to re-login frequently, and often also need to reconnect with 2FA as well.  

Prior to this week, I could maintain a session overnight+ with no issues.

My first suspicion was Chrome with the LastPass plugin, as there was an update to LastPass this week. 

But I’ve  tried Edge and Firefox (normal and incognito mode) with the same result. 

I’ve checked with my colleagues and several are also experiencing the same issue.  Their sessions  last anywhere from 5 to 15 mins However, some do not have this issue.

My user session timeout portal setting is 30 minutes.

Wondering if anyone else has come across this.

• Hey @RichB 

So, I can’t speak for our customers.  However, I can tell you that we in the LogicMonitor support org are regularly in our own portals and I have not heard of anyone noticing irregular behavior with their session timeouts not being inline with their own settings.  

I also did a cursory look through internal communication and recent support tickets and didn’t see anything popping out.  

However, if you are still experiencing any abnormal behavior I would suggest you reaching out to the LogicMonitor support team so we can take a look!

1 Reply

• Hey @RichB 

So, I can’t speak for our customers.  However, I can tell you that we in the LogicMonitor support org are regularly in our own portals and I have not heard of anyone noticing irregular behavior with their session timeouts not being inline with their own settings.  

I also did a cursory look through internal communication and recent support tickets and didn’t see anything popping out.  

However, if you are still experiencing any abnormal behavior I would suggest you reaching out to the LogicMonitor support team so we can take a look!