Forum Discussion

Mosh
Icon for Professor rankProfessor
6 years ago
Solved

v106 breaks Get Widget Data API

Priot to ersion 106 the Get Widget Data REST API worked using the following call:

/dashboard/widgets/680/data?size=1000&fields=severity,acked,ackedEpoch,startEpoch,monitorObjectGroups&filter=type:alert

It not longer works, we get an empty array back.  Has anyone else seen this, or can LM confirm please.  We are talking to support too.

@Sarah Terry @Ali Holmes

• @Mosh sorry for any inconvenience this caused. We try to avoid these mistakes, but the benefit of SaaS is such that we can usually correct quickly when they do happen.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hot fix was applied and it is now working again.  Awesome response from support and devs.

@Sarah Terry @Ali Holmes for info ticket reference was 108238.

Sarah_Terry
    Icon for Product Manager rankProduct Manager

@Mosh sorry for any inconvenience this caused. We try to avoid these mistakes, but the benefit of SaaS is such that we can usually correct quickly when they do happen.

• Not to worry @Sarah Terry  I was most impressed with how quickly a hotfix was applied, fixed while I was on the chat with support!

Thanks.

• @Mosh @Sarah Terry

I've got a similar ticket open for this (110091) and wanted to see if I could get more details on what changed and if the hotfix was applied across all accounts or not. 

Sarah_Terry
    Icon for Product Manager rankProduct Manager

@PatrickATL this issue was specific to filtering requests to the alerts resource, and was fixed across all accounts already