Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Participants needed for UX and Product research

I am a UX Designer currently conducting research on the user experience of LogicMonitor in order to help the Product and the Design teams better prioritize improvements and product direction.  I was hoping that some of you might be interested in participating in my research.  I am interested in talking to anyone who interacts with LogicMonitor, from users who only occasionally use LogicMonitor to those who spend most of their day in the product.

This is a quick, 30 minute interview, at your convenience, over Zoom.  I will ask you questions about the way you work, your usage of LogicMonitor, and your impressions of the product.  You will also have a chance to call out any additional problems or needs with LogicMonitor.  None of the questions are about personal or private topics.  This is not a Marketing or NPS survey, its purpose is entirely for product planning and any data collected will be kept confidential and stripped of identifying information.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will reach out to you about setting up the session.

21 Replies