Forum Discussion

A11ey
Former Employee
2 years ago

Introduce Yourself!

Hello!  Welcome to the NEW LogicMonitor Community!   Let’s get to know each other! Introduce yourself here in this thread. Share where you work, where you live, your role, and how you use LogicMonitor. But don’t stop there! Add any other interesting information, fun fact or even a fun picture. I’m looking forward to sharing this space with you.

I am Allison Fasching, @A11ey the Director of Community here at LogicMonitor. I’m happy to be here with you, building a place for all LM users to connect, collaborate, and share knowledge.

About me: I live in rural Kansas and I love Bernese Mountain Dogs, so much in fact I have 4 of them!  Drogo, Arya, Khal & Sansa!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

• Happy Friday everyone!

Wanted to reach out and introduce myself, I am Ffyona (with two ff's) a CSM here at LM. I am driven by curiosity and a need to solve customer problems. I have recently joined LM and have a background in CSM with a company that enabled Enterprise customers to build out their network infrastructure globally. 

I have recently moved to London and am enjoying meeting new people and exploring the city. 

A11ey
      Former Employee

Ffyona welcome to the Community!  Great to see our CSMs!  If you have any questions LMK!

• Let me take this chance to say hello to you all. I am Angira Pande, and I joined the LM family as a Technical support engineer with 4.5 years of experience in IT/cloud support.

About me: I live in India. You could find me painting in my spare time.

Happy to be a part of the LM family!!

• Hi All..!  I'm Nikhil Lonkalkar, currently working as a Technical Support Engineer-II at LM, bringing along 5.4 years of experience in the exciting world of Cloud and Technical Support. I reside in Pune, India. 

When I'm not diving into tech challenges, you'll probably find me tending to my garden, hitting a cricket ball, cheering for my favorite cricket teams, or planning my next travel adventure. 

Happy to be a part of the LM family!!🤩

• Mn has some really good beers -Surly Brewing is one of my favorites so many good local twin cities micros!

Oh yeah, definitely have some Darkness cellared for a rainy day!

• Hey All!

I'm Mayur and I have been working in LM for the last 1 year. I'm based in the Pune location.
    I am associated with the Technical Support team.

I like to read books and interact with people. Also, I love to host an event if I get a chance😉