Forum Discussion

3 years ago

website check

What is the difference between a Web Check and an Internal Web Check?

5 Replies

Anonymous

Sarath, are you trying to get answers for the LMCA/LMCP by asking the community?

• Not when i was running the certs. We said it was open book, but not open neighbor, not open support, not open community. We specifically called it out. There was rampant cheating from certain people. I remember one time we had 8 people submit the exact same essay, with the exact same grammar errors. :smh:

mray
    Icon for LM Conqueror rankLM Conqueror

Not when i was running the certs. We said it was open book, but not open neighbor, not open support, not open community. We specifically called it out. There was rampant cheating from certain people. I remember one time we had 8 people submit the exact same essay, with the exact same grammar errors. :smh:

WOW… that’s intense. 

And, yep, found specific mention here: https://www.logicmonitor.com/support/certification/logicmonitor-certification-programs

While we encourage you to reference online materials to help you with the exam, we expect and trust that you will complete the exam independently and will not receive any assistance on the exam from other individuals.

mray
    Icon for LM Conqueror rankLM Conqueror

Sarath, are you trying to get answers for the LMCA/LMCP by asking the community?

LOL 😂

I think that might be fair play though…