Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Linux Filesystem usage

Hi,

I received an alert regarding a filesystem alert on the Azure Linux Machine(Oracle 7.9)

Now when I check it in the linux system using the df -Th | grep /run/user/1012 then I get the following result - 

Used % is 0%

Why am I getting this alert then, am I missing something? I'm new to linux as well as logic monitor, kindly help me out

Thanks

1 Reply

• 7 hours ago, Jello said:

Hi,

I received an alert regarding a filesystem alert on the Azure Linux Machine(Oracle 7.9)

Now when I check it in the linux system using the df -Th | grep /run/user/1012 then I get the following result - 

Used % is 0%

Why am I getting this alert then, am I missing something? I'm new to linux as well as logic monitor, kindly help me out

Thanks

You should open a bug ticket with support. The module should be excluding virtual filesystems like this one, but the code is incorrectly including it.  You can edit the module source to add more filters to skip /run/user instances, but then of course you will need to track your change against any new updates forever due to lack of inheritance in the module system.