Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

I want to monitor Veritas NetBackup backup jobs.

I am an engineer who proposes LogicMonitor to customers.

I want to monitor Veritas NetBackup backup jobs.

Does LogicMonitor have a LogicModule for Veritas NetBackup in the LogicMonitor LogicModule repository?

• Hi Takahiro Ishihara,

Thank you for promoting !

FYI, if you browse the LM repository/exchange and can’t find Veritas Netbackup, that would mean LM does not have any core datasource for Veritas. 

I don’t see it. You would need to custom create it then.

You can also submit a feature request or speak to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to find out where it is in LM product development roadmap.

Hope that helps

4 Replies

Ajay
    Icon for LM Champion rankLM Champion

Hi Takahiro Ishihara,

Thank you for promoting !

FYI, if you browse the LM repository/exchange and can’t find Veritas Netbackup, that would mean LM does not have any core datasource for Veritas. 

I don’t see it. You would need to custom create it then.

You can also submit a feature request or speak to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to find out where it is in LM product development roadmap.

Hope that helps

• Thank you everyone.

We will share with our customers that monitoring of NetBackUp requires implementation with custom templates.

I don't have a LogicMonitor site, so I couldn't browse the repository.

Thank you for your help.

T.I.

• When you submit a feature request, please include the version of your Veritas Netbackup. Thanks.

• I can confirm that there is no current plan to add official Veritas Netbackup modules. However, I monitor feature requests so if we get a lot it would improve the likelihood.