Forum Discussion

• I took your changes to Update-LogicMonitorCollectorProperties and added them, along with support for PATCH and PUT in 1.0.0.29. I have to go on a trip, but if you wanted to look at updating Update-LogicMonitorDeviceProperties, that would be cool. :)/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20">

Device updating has a more complicated JSON structure based on whether or not you are updating custom or standard properties.

Either way, thanks for the help.

• @mhashemi

Start-LogicMonitorDeviceSdt -AccessId $accessID -AccessKey $accessKey -AccountName $AccountName -Id <ID>
    2020-06-30T22:29:48: Unexpected error starting SDT. To prevent errors, Start-LogicMonitorDeviceSdt will exit. PowerShell returned: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

What perms do I need to set a SDT on a device? This is not working for me.

Anonymous

It might not be permissions, but could be related to the version of the API you're calling. If you're looking to start/stop SDT, you might check these out as examples.

• 11 hours ago, andrewk said:

@mhashemi

Start-LogicMonitorDeviceSdt -AccessId $accessID -AccessKey $accessKey -AccountName $AccountName -Id <ID>
    2020-06-30T22:29:48: Unexpected error starting SDT. To prevent errors, Start-LogicMonitorDeviceSdt will exit. PowerShell returned: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

What perms do I need to set a SDT on a device? This is not working for me.

Can you put the device in SDT in the portal? What version of the module are you using?