Forum Discussion

Tmobile
Icon for Neophyte rankNeophyte
2 months ago

UIv4 Chat Icon covers critical page elements

When popping out a support chat, the Chat icon is positioned in a way that prevents a user from saving or cancelling the page element they are on. Specifically this was noticed when I was trying to add a resource. I've added a screenshot for reference.

Also, why can't we add screenshots to a feature request form? This would be a much easier way to show the issues that we are facing rather than a simple text field.

• Hi, Tmobile ,

Thanks for posting about this design issue. I have chatted with customers that mentioned this design drawback with the chat button. I have shared this feedback with our UIv4 Team, and a Bug ticket was created.

I definitely agree with being able to share screenshots (or short video clips) with the product feedback submissions. 

The Community seems to be a decent place to share media related to any feedback you may have.

• Hi, Tmobile ,

Thanks for posting about this design issue. I have chatted with customers that mentioned this design drawback with the chat button. I have shared this feedback with our UIv4 Team, and a Bug ticket was created.

I definitely agree with being able to share screenshots (or short video clips) with the product feedback submissions. 

The Community seems to be a decent place to share media related to any feedback you may have.

Stuart_Weenig
      Icon for Mastermind rankMastermind

Many times, i can't share screenshots here because it would require redacting a lot of information and I don't have time for that. Plus, i can count the product managers that interact with the community on one finger.

Tmobile
        Icon for Neophyte rankNeophyte

I totally understand, I want to add attachments to this feedback form so it goes directly to the LM Support team. 

Kwame_ACan you please ask the team if we could add attachments here? 

• Agreed on all fronts. 

Once the support chat is popped out into its own window, if you click the chat button, it'll pop it up and you'll have to. then if you minimize it from there it will disappear.