Forum Discussion

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • This is good... actually it's really good.  Thank you

• 2 hours ago, smiralles88 said:

is there a file or config that can be downloaded? 

@smiralles88 there is a locator ID in the original post. 

You can import the module with the following locator ID : ACTXKD

• Just a word of warning to anyone else who deploys this -- it is very heavy on the CPU and we had to disable for now until we can review the code to see how (if at all) this can be optimized.  The results are awesome, but so far our observation has been otherwise healthy collectors are brought to their knees.

• On 2/18/2019 at 4:04 PM, mnagel said:

Just a word of warning to anyone else who deploys this -- it is very heavy on the CPU and we had to disable for now until we can review the code to see how (if at all) this can be optimized.  The results are awesome, but so far our observation has been otherwise healthy collectors are brought to their knees.

@mnagel - Was this still being experienced with updated collectors?

I have deployed this datasource to a few of our systems and will report back on our findings.

• @WillFulmer I have not tried again since then -- did not seem to be a collector issue, more that the Powershell involved was too intense.  Worked fine in a few cases, but when the server count was in the 80+ range (which is no problem normally), the collector bogged down and lost data until we disabled it.  I have not had a chance to go over the code too much to see how it could be made more efficient.  It may not be possible...