Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Exchange 2010 Unread Mail Count

This datasource will return the number of unread items in a mailbox. Works with Exchange 2010 OWA, may work with other versions.

Requirements: Exchange 2010, OWA. Set the property mailboxcount.alias for each mailbox you want to monitor, an instance will be created. You also need EWSUtil.dll, a quick Google should suffice.

Locator: WXAJMW

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • While this has been written for on premise Exchange (2010) can you tell me if this will work with Office 365 or if something similar exists for Office 365? 

• On 3/4/2019 at 6:57 AM, Dave Hamer said:

Hey,

Old topic, but useful to my needs currently - without having to write my own implementation.

When I try to import this, I get:

Import Error

This LogicModule is currently undergoing security review. It will be available for import only after our engineers have validated the scripted elements.

Please can anyone at LM let me know if this will ever work again? (And thus if I have to write my own method to check)

@Dave Hamer you should be good to go. Security review has been complete.

• Hey,

Old topic, but useful to my needs currently - without having to write my own implementation.

When I try to import this, I get:

Import Error

This LogicModule is currently undergoing security review. It will be available for import only after our engineers have validated the scripted elements.

Please can anyone at LM let me know if this will ever work again? (And thus if I have to write my own method to check)

• On 6/9/2017 at 2:08 AM, cp1jack said:

@Andrey Kitsen thank you

Totally forgot to mention you'll also need to install the Exchange Management tools on your collector. If you don't have the Exchange installation media to hand you can install the management tools from the SP3 update. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=36768

Cheers.

@cp1jack Probably a good idea to mention it in the 'technical notes' field on the datasource, in case someone gets their hands it and doesn't reference your post.