Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Topology Mapping in 1.85

Good Morning All.

So while my organizations had some headaches with Topology Mapping I’m curious if anyone is having this issue:

Basically when creating a Topology Map, the entire map will reset every 5 minutes within the editor (Working on the Dynamic Mapping).  

This is a bit difficult to deal with and hasn’t been an issue in 1.84 (granted our issue was the map would reset itself after saving to default, but we could at least get that far.)

If anyone has any issues similar to this or has any solutions to prevent this, I’d be happy to hear them.  

This is the first time in months that we cannot make an accurate map of our core (basically showing our primary back-bone topology).

3 Replies

This is a bit difficult to deal with and hasn’t been an issue in 184 (granted our issue was the map would reset itself after saving to default, but we could at least get that far.)

Hi @Jordan-Eil ~ I see that you had a support ticket on this issue. If the issue recurs, you should definitely raise the issue with support again and have us escalate for you.  

I do have some support tickets, but they are pending for some time (a few months) and I’m looking to see if anyone in the community has had similar issues or perhaps discovered any workarounds for the problem.

• Haven’t had that problem yet, but we’re not heavy topo map users.

Have seen that LM Logs acts funky, even before the 185 rollout: clicking a log creates a blank white screen. Expanding a single log in the table (by clicking the carat) expands all logs in the table. I actually kind of like the latter, but the former means I can’t drill into logs at all.

This is a bit difficult to deal with and hasn’t been an issue in 184 (granted our issue was the map would reset itself after saving to default, but we could at least get that far.)

Hi @Jordan-Eil ~ I see that you had a support ticket on this issue. If the issue recurs, you should definitely raise the issue with support again and have us escalate for you.