Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Does this update make any sense?

Take a look at the Cisco_UCCX_LatestBackup DS. It’s got a threshold of “= 2 3” which is great because the description says:

Status of the most recent backup operation. Possible statuses include:
0: Unknown/In Progress

1: Success

2: Warning

3: Error

However, the most recent update changed the max valid value for that datapoint to 1 instead of 3. So, that threshold is never gonna trigger.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there’s a reason for this internally conflicting datapoint configuration or if somebody just goofed.

6 Replies

mray
    Icon for LM Conqueror rankLM Conqueror

Yeah that can’t be right… anything over 1 will return NoData. Checking in with the dev team on this one. Standby.

mray

Very true. I did say that… and it is… 

if your portal is on version 182 😁

But yes, I could have been more precise with that wording. 

You can also change the server to 182 when at the login modal for the repo to get it now

mray

The max valid value issue has been fixed in v1.1 of Cisco_UCCX_LatestBackup. This version is now available in the LogicModule Repository and the Exchange.

mray

Must need to wait a bit for it to propagate

Apologies! I could have been more clear. For the repository, you’ll need to be pull from v182. That said, it’s available in the “Modules” section of your portal as well.

• Must need to wait a bit for it to propagate

Apologies! I could have been more clear. For the repository, you’ll need to be pull from v182. That said, it’s available in the “Modules” section of your portal as well.

I can’t use the modules toolbox for that module because we have a customization in an unpreservable field. You did say “now” and “repo” and “exchange”. haha