Forum Discussion

Mosh
Icon for Professor rankProfessor
4 years ago
Solved

Bug in CSV download from Chart?

Is there a bug in the CSV download option in a chart widget?  If I set the time range to a custom time, say 1st Jan 2019 to now, the chart shows the correct data, but the CSV download only contains the current day's data.

• I reported this via a ticket a few weeks ago.  Here was the response:

Thank you for your observation and yes this issue is currently being investigated and there is a schedule fix for v141.

The dashboard time range is not working as expected. For a workaround to download data, expand the graph and change the time range. 

Download the data to csv and it will be the correct data. 

However for data from June, you will have to set to last 3 months in the expanded graph time range.

3 Replies

• I reported this via a ticket a few weeks ago.  Here was the response:

Thank you for your observation and yes this issue is currently being investigated and there is a schedule fix for v141.

The dashboard time range is not working as expected. For a workaround to download data, expand the graph and change the time range. 

Download the data to csv and it will be the correct data. 

However for data from June, you will have to set to last 3 months in the expanded graph time range.

Anonymous

They just dropped v141 into my portal today, so customer portals shouldn't be too far behind.