Blog Post

LM News
2 MIN READ

LM Community Newsletter - June 2023

A11ey
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
11 months ago

Check out our first LM Community Newsletter.  Each month we will spotlight an LM customer and an LM employee, along with top viewed content, specialty groups, contests and challenges along with a bit of bot humor.

LM Community Spotlight

LM Customer of the Month

Meet @Stuart Weenig our first LM Community customer of the month!  Stuart is one of our most active Community members. He is the first person to reach the Rank of Atomic Advisor, he has a wealth of knowledge and is actively helping others everyday.  In addition to his helpful knowledge in the Product Discussion area, he is alo a member of our Community Feedback Group giving valuable input to features and functionality for the community, he is also part of our LM Off-roaders team!  

0684490a-4125-46a5-bde0-8062643d324e

What do you love most about being a member of the LM community? 

I drive professional satisfaction from helping others achieve their goals. Seeing others able to learn how to develop their own LogicModules or their own automation scripting makes me very contented”

LM Employee of the Month

Meet @Michael Raymond our first LM Community Employee of the month!  Michael is one of our LM Community Champions, this is a role that requires expertise training on helping our community customers.  He  was also one of our first employees to reach the rank of LM Community Conqueror for his contributions to the Community & our customers.   He is a Team Lead in Technical Support, and always puts the customer first. 

dea2d560-e713-4539-a8c9-f736e0045532

What do you love most about being a member of the LM community?

“Having a community presence is paramount for understanding your customers needs, sharing ideas, and building trust. LogicMonitor has some really smart folks all around the world using the platform. I love that we have a place to come together, geek out, and help each other out!”

Join the Discussion

Top Viewed Content

Tech Talk - Logic.Monitor (PowerShell) module

LM News - LogicMonitor Spring 2023 Product Release Lookback

Product Discussions - Is there a way to set custom property values from your groovy script in your datasource?

Feature Requests - Scripted Alert Thresholds

Top Groups

Inner Circle - Customer Story Showcase 

Open Beta - LM Envision’s New UI

Contests & Challenges

How to share Community content! And get some swag!

June LM Community Coding Challenge

LogicBots Byte-Size Humor

Meet Nigel his D&D character is a Level 19 Paladin, +20 Wisdom, +14 Intelligence, +9 Dexterity, +4 Constitution. Has a custom cast die set made from unobtanium. Used his Raspberry Pi kit to build an automated pet feeder for Dozer. 

Favorite Quote: I love the smell of WD-40 in the morning
Favorite Funny:

cae7a988-de8f-421f-b787-de3b692cc784

Please click to Share below.

Published 11 months ago
Version 1.0

6 Comments

Amr
    Icon for LM Champion rankLM Champion

Love it! congrats @Stuart Weenig & @Michael Raymond! 🤜🤛

• @Michael Raymond congratulations my guy, well deserved!

also, congratulations @Stuart Weenig, you’re most definitely one of the most active members here in our LM Community!

mray
    Icon for LM Conqueror rankLM Conqueror

Aww, this is awesome! Thank you @A11ey for revamping the community and keeping things fun and engaging.