Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

What should I do for SPSE is busy causing powershell request rejected?

Hi Guru, lately there is some instance triggering “NoData” Alert. All the alert from same server, and I found this error message from the Wrapper log,

[SPSEEngine.execute:201] Execution PowerShell script exception, CONTEXT=script=datacollecting-IPAddress-DataSource-__ResourceName_FileName.stdout.ps1, errmsg= SPSE is busy, powershell request was rejected.

After I restart the logic monitor service in collector server, it usually back to normal but will reoccurred after 1-2hours. Do I need to increase the timeout config or any other fix recommendation?  

• Hey @ewwwl,

I would recommend opening up a support case for this behavior. 

We did see this in some versions before version 33.002 as there was an issue which resulted in the SPSE collector shutting down.  This was fixed and has been released into the collectors since 33.002, this is the release notes for that collector:

https://www.logicmonitor.com/release-notes/gd-collector-33002 

However, if this is not the case in your situation it may be something more specific to your environment which is unable to be shared here.  Thus allowing support to take a look at the specific situation you are seeing will help get the behavior resolved. 

1 Reply

• Hey @ewwwl,

I would recommend opening up a support case for this behavior. 

We did see this in some versions before version 33.002 as there was an issue which resulted in the SPSE collector shutting down.  This was fixed and has been released into the collectors since 33.002, this is the release notes for that collector:

https://www.logicmonitor.com/release-notes/gd-collector-33002 

However, if this is not the case in your situation it may be something more specific to your environment which is unable to be shared here.  Thus allowing support to take a look at the specific situation you are seeing will help get the behavior resolved.