Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Updated Swagger and SDK's

I have asked this before im sure of it! The Swagger published doc is still used on the v2 API... Majority of the platform is using v3/v4 so its obviously a documented API somewhere can we get a new one published then have a codegen ran over it? :D.. We have had to monkey patch the py SDK;s to do things only available in 3 or v4 API's as they not available in v2 API

8 Replies

• 15 minutes ago, Vitor Santos said:

Yeah, I face the same issue. No docs for v3/4. I always end up using Chrome Developer tools to see the actual calls on the browser directly & then transpose them into our py scripts.

Upvoting this...

As far as I know it is not officially relesed yet

• 5 hours ago, thedietz said:

mind if i ask how you use chrome developer tools to see the calls?

View -> Developer -> Developer.Tools.. Select Network tab and choose the Fetch/XHR you will see most of the calls are API calls then and work back from that

• 9 hours ago, Michael Baker said:

I have asked this before im sure of it! The Swagger published doc is still used on the v2 API... Majority of the platform is using v3/v4 so its obviously a documented API somewhere can we get a new one published then have a codegen ran over it? :D.. We have had to monkey patch the py SDK;s to do things only available in 3 or v4 API's as they not available in v2 API

Yeah, I face the same issue. No docs for v3/4. I always end up using Chrome Developer tools to see the actual calls on the browser directly & then transpose them into our py scripts.

Upvoting this...

• 5 hours ago, Vitor Santos said:

Upvoting this...

mind if i ask how you use chrome developer tools to see the calls?

• The release notes for v176 just dropped earlier today, and v3 API documentation is mentioned. I don't see the swagger updated yet though. 

https://www.logicmonitor.com/release-notes/v-176-release-notes

LogicMonitor API v3 Release

LogicMonitor REST API v3 is now available for use. The REST API Swagger documentation contains 203 frequently used API endpoints. This release also includes a Python SDK file. For more information, see Using LogicMonitor’s REST API.