Forum Discussion

RickRod
Icon for Neophyte rankNeophyte
3 months ago
Solved

Plugin update for LogicMonitor to ServiceNow Integration

Hello,

Our ServiceNow Admin recently upgraded our ServiceNow Dev instance to the newest release ( Washington DC).

https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/washingtondc-release-notes/page/release-notes/family-release-note...

While attempting to retest the LogicMonitor to ServiceNow integration, we learned the LogicMonitor plugin appears to be incompatible with the latest version:

Does anyone know if this will be addressed?

Thanks.

• @RickRod I have confirmed that we are planning to test LogicMonitor applications for Washington DC in the next development cycle. Any plans to release the applications would be after testing. As of now, we haven't yet certified the apps for the SNOW Washington DC release. 

From what I gather, the SNOW Washington DC version, is early access and is not scheduled to be fully released until Q2 this year. Keep in mind that the Early Access version may not be technically supported by most vendors.

5 Replies

• @RickRod I have confirmed that we are planning to test LogicMonitor applications for Washington DC in the next development cycle. Any plans to release the applications would be after testing. As of now, we haven't yet certified the apps for the SNOW Washington DC release. 

From what I gather, the SNOW Washington DC version, is early access and is not scheduled to be fully released until Q2 this year. Keep in mind that the Early Access version may not be technically supported by most vendors.

• Hi, @RickRod 

Thanks for sharing this information. For a topic like this it’s useful to submit a Support Ticket so we can evaluate what changed and work on development to support those changes.

I have shared this post with our ServiceNow team. Perhaps, we are already aware of the changes needed to get up to spec. 

• @RickRod 

Any notice of an update to our ServiceNow application should be posted within a release note. With each platform version update, there are notes indicating the included updates and fixes. This includes new LogicModules, updates to LogicModules, other useful information.

https://www.logicmonitor.com/release-notes

• Thanks @Kwame A .  Good Info to know.  I’ll be on the lookout for an updated response.

• @Kwame A  Thanks for your response.  This was extremely helpful to me.  I think for now, I’ll postpone my release until the updated plugin has been released.  Our ServiceNow team is on a tight schedule and I don’t want to jeopardize their timeline.

Will there be any official notification sent when the application has been released or is there a link I can browse?  Should I check back here?