Forum Discussion

DagW
Icon for Neophyte rankNeophyte
8 days ago

LogicModules Toolbox Broken in Version 210

For a multi-instance DataSource, when trying to test the collection script, the error message shown appears. This should be fixed before version 210 is released. Exporting the DataSource and importing it into 209 results in a DataSource with collection testing working as expected.

• What are we supposed to do while we're on v210? Or will v210 be skipped?

Mike_Rodrigues
      Icon for Product Manager rankProduct Manager

Still waiting to see if this can get hotfixed in 210. I realize waiting until 211 for this could be rough.

• Which means it's not because the module needed an update. Otherwise it would be broken in v209 as well. 

• For clarity, we exported/imported the DataSource to a 209 platform and it worked there.

• Damn, I wish you could edit/delete comments on this forum.

It seems that it's worse than that - collection testing is just completely broken, with messages about there being no instances even for working DataSources with instances.

FIX NEEDED before 210 goes out the door.

• OK.  Dag and I have investigated further...

This seems to occur when there is a runtime error in the collection script.  The error message is very misleading.  The weird thing is that this occurs before the instance is selected from the list, so the collection script should not have been run yet!

Definitely needs fixing before 210 goes live.