Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Logic Monitor and Power BI

Hi,

Is someone involved in creating a custom connector for Power BI to pull data from Logic Monitor?

I'm starting to investigate this now. If I get it to work I will give you information on how to do it when I'm done.

4 Replies

• I imagine you would have a better time offloading the data from LogicMonitor to a separate database using an Integration.

Then using Power BI against that database.

• On 11/9/2018 at 7:17 AM, PeterMattsson said:

Hi,

Is someone involved in creating a custom connector for Power BI to pull data from Logic Monitor?

I'm starting to investigate this now. If I get it to work I will give you information on how to do it when I'm done.

We attempted this a few times.  This would be extremely helpful for alert tuning among other items.  We ended up exporting CSV files and using PowerBi against the csv files. 

I would be interested to find out if you got this integration to work. 

• Hello, wondering if @PeterMattsson  or anyone else got a better mechanism to export the alerts into a easier human readable format? The export to CSV via the reports feature is plain and not very easily understandable for someone to look at analyze. We have Power Bi so that might be an option if there isn't anything easier.