Forum Discussion

4 years ago

LM User Interface

Hi, Quite a long time ago now LM rolled out a beta view to the alerts tab with plans to eventually update the rest of the UI however that was some time ago and I haven't seen any update, does anyone know what is happening with this?

4 Replies

Anonymous

It's actively being worked on. Covid is partially to blame for the slowdown of transitioning the entire product to the new version of the UI. I think the Resources page is next on the list of upgrades. Not sure when, but probably soon.

• I hope they don't roll out the new UI.   I am not a fan of the way it looks and our customers don't seem too fond of that Alerts view.   

• It's actively being worked on. Covid is partially to blame for the slowdown of transitioning the entire product to the new version of the UI. I think the Resources page is next on the list of upgrades. Not sure when, but probably soon.

Haha, i wrote this back when i was working at LM. Since then, several components of the UI now use UIv4, but none of the existing components have been moved over (we’ll just ignore existing customers because that makes cell phone customers so happy when carriers offer new deals to new customers and keep rate hiking on old customers, whoa i’m rambling). The UIv4 resources page should be available in your portal, just gotta toggle it on/off. You can turn it on to see how broken it is.

@DanB , you gotta join the Open Beta Process group before you can see it. Go here to see all groups and join one.

• Where is the current new LM UI feedback thread on this community for July 2023? I just tried it out and its absolutely garbage. Want to share that feedback.