Forum Discussion

wfaulk
Icon for Neophyte rankNeophyte
5 days ago

Grouping name in graph title

I have a module that creates instances via Active Discovery, and groups them based on an instance level property, "auto.host", which is being assigned via Active Discovery. When applied to a resource, the module name shows up below the resource, the groups appear as children of the module, and then the individual instances show up as children of the groups.

The module also has overview graphs that can be viewed by clicking on the group name. But you also get to see all of those graphs when you click on the module name inside the resource. But all of these graphs have the same title, which makes it very hard to figure out which group the graph is for.

Is there a way to apply the group name (or some other group-level information) to the graph titles?

I've tried adding tokens, but very few seem to work. In particular, I've tried to use the same property that's being used to create the group, and it just shows up as the literal string "##AUTO.HOST##".

The only other way I can think of to identify these graphs is to change the actual instance names to include the group names, but that would require hovering over the graph to see.

No RepliesBe the first to reply