Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Citrix Cloud Monitoring

Hi Team, we have datasources in place for traditionl Citrix but dont have anything in place for Citrix Cloud with workloads operating on Azure. 

Is there a datasource in the works that can monitor Citrix Cloud services?

I read below and wanted to understand if there was something we can do using this?

https://www.citrix.com/community/citrix-developer/xenapp-xendesktop/monitor-service-odata-api-.html

https://developer-docs.citrix.com/projects/monitor-service-odata-api/en/latest/

Any help is appreciated. 

Thank you

10 Replies

Anonymous

We typically don't have any concrete information about roadmaps here in the community. You'd need to reach out to your CSM to have them query the product/ME team to see if they are working on something like this.

@Michael Rodrigues?

• Thank you Stuart. Will revert to product team.

Re: the links and ODATA method mentioned. Is there something we can do using that in Logicmonitor in your experience?

Anonymous
    On 11/23/2020 at 5:38 PM, Rancho said:

Re: the links and ODATA method mentioned. Is there something we can do using that in Logicmonitor in your experience?

I don't have any experience with it per se. However, "if you can script it, you can monitor it in LM."  You just have to know what to send and what needs to come back. 

• I created some modules and posted them to the exchange a while back. I'll have to document how to set it up but feel free to reach out if you need help in the meantime.

• Gjon -

What is the best way to get in touch with you about this.  I've got it set up to the best of what I think should be set up, but testing the OAuth_Token datasource gives a Groovy error.  Would like to connect to see what might be able to be figured out.  These datasources would help a ton.  Appreciate the work!

Anonymous

FYI: this community supports private messaging. Just click on the user's name and you should see a "Message" button overlaying their cover picture.

• Thanks Stuart, I did, he didn't respond yet.  Hoping that someone has been able to set this up and can give a little guidance.

• Hi , Need guidance on how to set these datasources for Citrix Cloud. Appreciate if there is any document available for the same.