Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

Alert Rules Based on Time of Day

Hello,

I am curious if there is a way that I would be able to have an device only alert during specific times of the day.

Additionally I was wondering if there was a way that we could monitor a device group but NOT have the alerts generated appear within the default Alerts Pannel.

Thanks in Advance!

Anonymous
    4 years ago

1) Yes, you can set different alert thresholds for different times of day. You can also put a device into SDT, which mutes alert notifications during the SDT window.

2) Yes, you can create a filter on the alerts page that excludes that device group. You can save that filter for future use. If a device is in SDT, the alerts will generate, but they will have a special marker in the alerts page (and you can set your filter to not display them).

1 Reply

Anonymous

1) Yes, you can set different alert thresholds for different times of day. You can also put a device into SDT, which mutes alert notifications during the SDT window.

2) Yes, you can create a filter on the alerts page that excludes that device group. You can save that filter for future use. If a device is in SDT, the alerts will generate, but they will have a special marker in the alerts page (and you can set your filter to not display them).