Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Numbers wrong in Account Information?

If you look at Account Information in uiv3 the number of Resource Groups is a static number with no limit.. If i swap that to uiv4 it shows the same number but / 0 and says Limit Exceeded.

Looks like it saying max groups you should have is 0? 

9 Replies

• Our sandbox account shows number / 3800..  But in prod we are over 3800 could this be why?

• My prod shows 1336/1520 in UIv3 and UIv4. 

I doubt the sandbox would interplay with the prod portal.

My question is where this max number of resource groups even comes from?

Also, why is 61/760 website groups “Limit about to Exceed” according to UIv4?

Also, why is 35,524,111/60,840,000 monthly datapoints collection per device “Limit about to Exceed”? Also, those numbers need thousands separators.

• My question is where this max number of resource groups even comes from?

Also, why is 61/760 website groups “Limit about to Exceed” according to UIv4?

Circle back to 2021 we had a support ticket opened that even involved us having to send LM support a HAR file

We created a ton of groups which LM said was wayyyy to many if you logged in with Admin it would instant load but if you logged in with RBAC that had access to a single bunch of folders it would take ~20s to load

My guess is thats why the said about the group limits

• I get there being a limit. But where did it come from? If there's a support doc, link it from that page (I mean, if you're already redesigning the page). 

• We passed the limit for website folders before. At least with folders, it isn’t a hard limit. Appears more to be a notification that crap may slow down.

• Hey All, 

Thanks for surfacing this issue. I’ll loop in the development team so we can take a closer look.