Forum Discussion

10 Replies

• yep, the alerts page -good!

but there is more!

Personally I’m often confused while applying scheduled SDT and in general - we have a huge resource tree and kinda of established process flow, internal documentation so .. please make it 24 hours in old good UI 

Thanks!

• btw, pls let me kindly know, is tehre an ETA for a new UI complete rollout?

mray
    Icon for LM Conqueror rankLM Conqueror

LOL @Stuart Weenig 

I don’t have all the details by any means, but I can say that the Resources page and Reports page are next up to roll out as a beta. If have a Customer Success Manager, ask them for more deets!

• I’m sorry, but you are pointing me out to an archived and a bit outdated thread, which i was mentioning as a reference.

Where should i request such a simple and clear feature like UI ability to display time 24 hour format?

Thank you!

• btw, pls let me kindly know, is tehre an ETA for a new UI complete rollout?

haha, you’re funny

Sarah_Luna
    Icon for Product Manager rankProduct Manager

Just to clarify - are you talking about 24 hour format in the custom time range picker as well?

In the new UI, we do have components that use the 24-hour format (like on the Alerts tab, Graphs, and the page-level time picker that’s in the top right of the screen)

but some components still use the 12-hour format - like in the below screenshot. Is this what you’re referring to?