Forum Discussion

A11ey
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
6 months ago

🌟 Welcome to the Fall Release AMA Group! 🌟

We're thrilled to invite you to our exclusive AMA group dedicated to all things related to our exciting Fall Launch! πŸ‚βœ¨ This space is designed for you to engage, inquire, and get up close and personal with the details of our latest developments.

Here's what you need to know:

πŸš€ Submit Your Questions:
Have burning questions about our Fall Launch? You can pre-submit your inquiries directly to this group. Our team of experts will be ready to provide insightful answers and share behind-the-scenes insights.

🌐 Focused Discussions:
To ensure a streamlined experience for everyone, please keep your questions strictly related to the Fall Launch. Any queries that fall outside this scope will be directed to the appropriate forums within the Community.

πŸ’¬ Live Zoom Call on December 5th 12:30 - 1PM Central:
Mark your calendars for a live Zoom call on December 5th! Our Product Experts will be present to address any remaining questions and dive deeper into the intricacies of the Fall Launch. It's your chance to interact in real-time and gain a deeper understanding. If you are interested in joining this meeting, click here to register for the Event

πŸ”” Stay Informed:
Don't miss out on any updates or discussions! Join the group to receive automatic notifications about the latest information regarding the Fall Launch. We'll be continuously adding more details and keeping you in the loop.

πŸŽ‰ Exciting Updates Await:
Stay tuned for additional surprises and announcements! We have more exciting information to share, and this group is your front-row seat to all the Fall Launch happenings.

🀝 Engage and Connect:
This AMA group is not just about questionsβ€”it's a community of enthusiasts. Share your thoughts, engage in discussions, and connect with fellow members who share your excitement for our Fall Launch.

Ready to dive in? Click the "Join" button to become a part of this vibrant community and start submitting your questions! Let's make this Fall Launch a memorable experience together.

3 Replies

A11ey
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

@pgordon the Fall Release will be announced Nov 16th.  Be sure to Register for the Webinar 

Register now and get ready to revolutionize your cloud experience. πŸš€
    https://bit.ly/45TWFYo

Also at the top pf the group you will see Co-Pilot, and I’ll add more Fall Release details tomorrow!

• Maybe I missed something, but how am I supposed to keep questions related to Fall Launch when I don’t know what it is focusing on?