Forum Discussion

joshlowit1
Icon for Neophyte rankNeophyte
6 years ago

Web Services Check -Authentication and Content Type

Hello,

I am trying to do a web check and when I look at the content type it says, Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=----WebKitFormBoundaryKwY0SosqsL9Bplaf. I am trying to log in to the web application in a second step to make sure that the web page loads but that it can also be logged into. On another one I was doing the content type was, Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8, and this was I was able to get configured correctly. 

What type of steps do I need for the multipart/form-data Content-Type? 

Thank you in advance!

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • On 2/1/2019 at 10:14 PM, joshlowit1 said:

Hello,

I am trying to do a web check and when I look at the content type it says, Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=----WebKitFormBoundaryKwY0SosqsL9Bplaf. I am trying to log in to the web application in a second step to make sure that the web page loads but that it can also be logged into. On another one I was doing the content type was, Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8, and this was I was able to get configured correctly. 

What type of steps do I need for the multipart/form-data Content-Type? 

Thank you in advance!

Hi, this might be useful. There is an example of a multipart/form-data POST:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Content-Type