Forum Discussion

10 years ago

SLA for services (e.g. website checks)

Currently it's only possible to do SLA for devices. We need to do SLA for some websites for our customers, and the only way to do it is to download data from the performance graph.  It would be very helpful to have this possibility!

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • We actually do now support a Website Service Overview report that is effectively an SLA report for websites (displays % of time not in alert of _ severity. Give this a shot--I do believe this will fit your needs.

• Actually it is not really corresponding to my needs.  Our SLA is based on time response, which must be under 8 seconds.  We also need to have the average response time for the period. Here we only get error status and on the service configuration it's only possible to select values set by you. I am considering getting my values by downloading data and trying to make my own calculations but it's not really efficient.

• If you are trying to get an SLA for the average response times for a group of services, I am afraid that this is currently unsupported. This is definitely a good feature that I hope our product team will consider in a future release, but right now it is only possible to compute an SLA for an individual service, and not a group of services. Sorry!