Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Hyper-v CSV statistics

Currently we’ve been using/testing the Hyper-v component within our logic monitor instance. There’s one thing that’s missing that we’d particularly love to be able to see.. CSV statistics. Within the ‘Cluster Resources-‘ group, I see the CSV’s as objects, but the only status that’s being reported is the ‘Resource State’ of 2=Online. Free space, used space, total space, maybe even performance stats if they can be gathered would be great. under ‘Disks / Logical drive performance’ on the same hyper-v host, I see some stats for CSVs that are currently owned by the host, which is a little helpful.. but CSV ownership can change at any point, so these can’t be relied on, nor easily identified via that view.

I’d be willing to help test or provide additional info if you would like.. we currently use a very cumbersome method to monitor these volumes, and the addition of these to logic monitor would greatly benefit us, not to mention I’m sure you other Hyper-v-using customers. :)/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> Thanks!

GABRIEL MATTHEWS

Artisan Cloud Expert