Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Daylight Savings

Hi,

Is there a way to show the correct time for Daylight Savings as the time showing in LogicMonitor is an hour behind the local time as we currently have Daylight Savings.

I know I could change the timezone to be +11 instead of the +10 but then would need to change it twice a year.

Is there a way to set a timezone for the server or groups of servers as we have some servers in Australia and some in Singapore?

Regards,

Tom

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Tom,rnIf you go to Settings --> Account Information, youll see a timezone selection field, currently set to UTC+10. If you use this and scroll up the list, youll find some specific Australia/* options (I believe Australia/ACT would be correct?).rnSelecting the appropriate option from these should do the daylight savings adjustment automatically.rnThis is a global setting and there is currently no ability to have different servers assigned to different time zones within LogicMonitor. However, all suggestions in this forum are read and considered by the product team, so thanks for the request.rnAntony Hawkins