Forum Discussion

7 years ago

DataSource History backup and restore feature

I would like to see ability to restore 3 latest versions of Datasource. I have been doing alot of Citrix spesific custom datasources and I feel like the ability to get back to specific version of DC would be great, atleast when you develop your own datasources.. So it does not have to be on by default, but an option that you could use when creating new datasources or cloning. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • check this out: 

/topic/1068-tracking-datasources-changes-with-configsource/

7 hours ago, ithamster said:

I would like to see ability to restore 3 latest versions of Datasource. I have been doing alot of Citrix spesific custom datasources and I feel like the ability to get back to specific version of DC would be great, atleast when you develop your own datasources.. So it does not have to be on by default, but an option that you could use when creating new datasources or cloning. 

• We've been working on a number of features to overhaul and streamline the LogicModule management process, including version maintenance, ease-of-import, and proactive updates. We expect to see these arrive in-product real soon. Stay tuned.....