Forum Discussion

7 years ago
Solved

Custom reports

I have a requirement to automate reporting which is straightforward.

However I also have a requirement to have the report include our company logo and use formatting of our choosing.

The idea would be to have these reports automatically generated and delivered to customers without manual intervention.

Hopefully this is a feature which I have yet to discover and if anyone has cracked it I would love to know the process.

• Hi Joe,

Depending on your formatting requirements, you might want to look into using Dashboard Reports; they can be scheduled, could have a logo embedded in an HTML widget, and can be delivered to whomever you choose.

I'm not sure that this is exactly what you're looking for - but it might be worth some investigation.

Regards,

Kerry

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Thanks very much Kerry. That opened up a world of possibilities and certainly does fulfill the requirement. 

• Hi Joe,

Depending on your formatting requirements, you might want to look into using Dashboard Reports; they can be scheduled, could have a logo embedded in an HTML widget, and can be delivered to whomever you choose.

I'm not sure that this is exactly what you're looking for - but it might be worth some investigation.

Regards,

Kerry