There are 3 main types of Community progression, Ranks, Roles & Badges.
Ranks are determined by your interaction and engagement on Community.
- LM Champion - Certified Community Champion
- LMer - LogicMonitor Employee
Member Ranks below are achieved by engagement in the Community, the higher the number the more engagement, assistance and helpfulness a member has contributed. Below is how each of these rank, beginning with “New to the Community”, user will progress up these ranks based on helpfulness, engagement and tenure. Level 1-3 are more challenging to receive!
- Quantum - Top Community contributor
- Neophyte - New to the Community
- Admin - Community Platform Administrator
- Community Manager - Manages Community
- Moderator - Manages posts
- Super User - Non LM member with additional privileges
- Registered User - All other members of the Community
There are a wide range of badges you can earn, some are based on engagement, others are based on special groups you belong to.
We have many different badges based on interaction and engagement. While we can’t tell you exactly what they are, because that would lead to “gaming the gamification”, we can tell you the more you like, comment, create, and answer the more badges you win! Below is the list of Engagement badges you can earn, each one rewards a special Robot Badge!
- Quantum You have incredible knowledge about all things LogicMonitor!
- Kinematic You are the forces which causes the motion!
- Cobot You are designed to help people
- Autonomous You have the power to make your own decisions
- Swarm You are distributing answers in a decentralized way!
- Servo Known for precision and performance efficiency
- B-Bots You are educating others with replies!
- Cybernetic Known for your communication and feedback!
- Bionic You are becoming a Bionic force!
- Mechatronic You are a multidisciplinary genius.
- Gravitational You are achieving equilibrium!
- Gadget You created your first topic, that's ingenious!
- FIRST For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology