Forum Discussion

4 months ago

new UIv4 dashboards mouse over in one graph doesn't show show the lines in the other graphs

Why is the functionality gone where in a dashbaord you can move your mouse over a graph and also see the same line in the other graphs to visually correlate what’s going on from one graph to another. 

5 Replies

• FYI, never hurts to submit a support ticket for these things -- even if it ends up being an intentional removal, having numerous support cases open for something that you deliberately removed can still be informative for the company!

• FYI, never hurts to submit a support ticket for these things -- even if it ends up being an intentional removal, having numerous support cases open for something that you deliberately removed can still be informative for the company!

Also points out someone’s lack of vision for removing capability thinking no one uses it or needs it.

No one sets out with the intent of making a product harder to use, and there’s almost always more at play in these scenarios than we can appreciate. Ergo, I, myself, find more comfort in assuming noble intent than I do assuming incompetence, arrogance, or ‘lack of vision.’

Plus, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar -- easier to help the vendor see the error of their ways with compassion instead of indignation!

Also points out someone’s lack of vision for removing capability thinking no one uses it or needs it.

• Criticism taken. I often use vinegar to even get attention. Doesn’t matter how much honey you have if the files are 10 miles away.

Still, my comments are flavored due to this problem. It would seem someone intentionally removed the functionality as I can’t imagine any noble intent that would result in actually removing code.