Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Email notifications missing logos

This is what emails look like:

• Thanks Stuart!

1. Logo’s should be fixed now!
    2. Dark mode for the Community, yes, this is a challenge and one already submitted to the vendor.  

Adding an update here from the Support team re: Dark Mode

The dark mode is not officially supported by Insided. What you are using looks to be the new Edge/Internet Explorer feature that forces the pages to use dark mode. This will cause issues such as the one you are reporting here.

4 Replies

• And this is what it looks like in O365 when dark mode is enabled. Looks like there’s h_align issues on top of the bad colors:

A11ey
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Thanks Stuart!

1. Logo’s should be fixed now!
    2. Dark mode for the Community, yes, this is a challenge and one already submitted to the vendor.  

Adding an update here from the Support team re: Dark Mode

The dark mode is not officially supported by Insided. What you are using looks to be the new Edge/Internet Explorer feature that forces the pages to use dark mode. This will cause issues such as the one you are reporting here.

1. I was just referring to the email itself, which O365 changes to dark mode if dark mode is enabled in Outlook. Many emails i get look really bad when O365 renders them in dark mode. Case in point, the webinar emails i get from the training team.
  • Confirmed the logos are fixed. Logo looks better (dark blue on gray). Alignment still off (missing right margin/padding).