Forum Discussion

Matt_A_
Icon for Advisor rankAdvisor
10 months ago

Add Reply Preview to Account "Your replies" Page | Suggestion

Howdy! I would like to suggest adding a preview of the reply you made when viewing the “Your replies” section of your account. In its current form, it only includes the message you replied to, not your own reply. This makes it a bit trickier to browse your replies, if you don’t remember what you had said.

5 Replies

mray
    Icon for LM Conqueror rankLM Conqueror

Might just be a platform limitation, but I agree that this would be super helpful!

A11ey
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Yes it is a platform limitation it does not show your reply on your profile, but the message you replied to. @Michael Raymond is correct, you can click on your avatar/username, and go directly to your reply from your profile.

I did see that they are planning on doing some upgrades to messaging and the profile area, but likely won't see that till later this year or early next year.

• Might just be a platform limitation, but I agree that this would be super helpful!

From what I saw in the internal discussion, it appears that may indeed be the case, as it is a limitation of Gainsight’s Digital Hub product ☝