Forum Discussion

Mosh
Icon for Professor rankProfessor
2 years ago
Solved

Silicon Valley Bank

We have received an email from “billing”, which I have no way to verify as genuine, requesting we change the remittance account for future invoices.  Can we please have some clear and appropriate communication from LogicMonitor if there needs to be a change following the collapse of SVB.

Thanks.

9 Replies

A11ey
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Just got an update from the billing department, this is a legitimate communication. Logicmonitor has made a change to their billng and this is a communication to customers to let them know. 

A11ey

I'll update this thread with more information once the team is back in the office on Monday!

A11ey

@Mosh I removed the bank information from this post since it is public, but I have confirmed the account information is correct. 

A11ey

Hi @Mosh I'll get this over to the billing dept and get back to you! 

• We’ve received similar letter this morning as well. Please confirm it is valid.

• Hi @Mosh I'll get this over to the billing dept and get back to you! 

Thank you!

• Just got an update from the billing department, this is a legitimate communication. Logicmonitor has made a change to their billng and this is a communication to customers to let them know. 

Thanks.  Can you please confirm, these are the details I received in the email:

*this post was updated to remove the sensitive information.

• @Mosh I removed the bank information from this post since it is public, but I have confirmed the account information is correct. 

Thanks for confirming.  (Yeah I didn’t want to post all the details for the same reason.)