Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Welcome to the Make Me Successful LM Community!

Welcome to the Make Me Successful LM Community! This Community group is where you can access information, ask questions, and get acquainted with the team of Customer Success Managers who will be supporting you. Please review the information about the program below and comment in the group or send us an email if you have any questions! 

• What is this program?: You are now supported by a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs), in lieu of just one assigned CSM on your account. 
  • Why are we making this change?: The goal of this initiative is to ensure we are providing you with the hands-on support that you need in a timely manner. 
  • When did this change take place?: Beginning on February 1, 2024 
  • What can I work on with this team of CSMs?: As always, our CSMs are here to ensure you are getting the most value possible out of LogicMonitor. If you don’t have a specific question or concern, consider some of these typical engagements we work on with our customers: 
    • Training for New LM Users
    • Portal Health Review 
    • Alerting Best Practices 
    • Collectors & Devices Best Practices 
    • Dashboards & Reports Best Practices 
    • Issue Escalation 
  • What actions do I need to take?
    • Instead of reaching out directly to your previously assigned CSM for any of your needs, simply send an email to MakeMeSuccessful@logicmonitor.com, and one of our team of talented CSMs will be able to assist you. 
      • If you have any technical questions, please reach out to our Support team directly. 
    • Add MakeMeSuccessful@logicmonitor.com to your contacts list to ensure that our emails don’t go to your spam folder. 
    • Let any team members who regularly interact with your CSM know of this change and invite them to join this Community. 
No RepliesBe the first to reply