Forum Discussion

A11ey
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
12 months ago

Updates to Community Platform

Just an FYI for those of you who are actively monitoring changes to the Community platform.

Please feel free to reply with questions, comments and other recommendations.

The homepage has been updated with smaller direct navigational boxes

The Helpfulness ratings have been added to all content types

LM employees now have a custom login which will immediately identify them as LM Staff. Customers should continue to use the standard login

jkZHyPGL5sdH0qRg4G7_uwBKAEqgaI2lt5eGX0pi6cR6JnDyZyN0Io8LdKJ2aw31EBxX3D5Vuvv3U_0ETN-Frq1CB-ph7AYl71EVDOKTtrwNASPNRnmWcUVu0oGi8FqCD-9GtOA1dpWrGSXWxYngq8j1WQ=s2048

New Forum added LM Tech Talk, formerly know as  “From LogicMonitor”, posts here will come from our internal LM experts.  https://community.logicmonitor.com/lm-tech-talk-33

More to come: I’ll be adding a post in this group listing planned updates and programs!

Disclaimer: While I am ALWAYS happy to get your ideas and feedback, remember I am limited to the functionality and features of this platform.  😏

3 Replies

• The new look is awesome. I’m barely starting to get involved with the community forum, but it’s super easy to navigate, and user friendly as well!

A11ey

Thanks @elisa.olivieri!  If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post here in the Community Feedback group! 

A11ey

I know some of you have had some issue with posting, I just received an update from the Insided (now Digtal Hub) support team.  

You should now be able to post the term 127.0.0.1 without any need for workarounds, along with other technical terms that were also being blocked such as localhost../../java.lang.RuntimeException.

@Stuart Weenig FYI