Forum Discussion

A11ey
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
2 years ago

Question about Archived posts...

I have the capability to move the Archive posts to a different Category. Would it make it easier if these were under the Product Hub Category?  Thoughts?

8 Replies

• If we search from the main homepage, does that include archive? If so, I'd say it doesn't really matter. If they aren't included in the main search by default, then yes I would say move them in so that they are included.

• If we search from the main homepage, does that include archive? If so, I'd say it doesn't really matter. If they aren't included in the main search by default, then yes I would say move them in so that they are included.

agree to this !

A11ey

The only real advantage is related to Search. Right now if you search in the Product Hub specifically, Archived posts don’t show in the drop down, only if you go to the search page.  It would put Archive content under Product related discussions for search,  Not sure if that helps...just depends on how often people are searching and have to jump to archive to find. 

A11ey

They are included in main search.  Thanks for the feedback, I don’t want to create more work for myself, but if it is something for the god of the Community I’ll do it ;)

A11ey

HAHAHA!! Wow, I walked right into that one!